Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Possible Mt. Olive / Bunker Hill Football Co-op

Quote Originally Posted by footballcoach5 View Post
    I love that they are going with South Mac. I think it would be cool if in the next couple years, with schedules needing a change, if they could develop a rivalry with North Mac and make it a game played every year. I believe that would bring out a lot of pride in the boys of Mt. Olive and Bunker Hill and maybe get some more kids out too. Chargers is definitely a cool name to generate excitement to the program. Although, what is this Charger going to be? Is it more or less the San Diego version or is it more like Illini West, in the form of a horse.
    Don't you mean the LA chargers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus Member
    Steam room or VIP lounge.....Royal Lakes Yacht Club.

Quote Originally Posted by footballcoach5 View Post
    I love that they are going with South Mac. I think it would be cool if in the next couple years, with schedules needing a change, if they could develop a rivalry with North Mac and make it a game played every year. I believe that would bring out a lot of pride in the boys of Mt. Olive and Bunker Hill and maybe get some more kids out too. Chargers is definitely a cool name to generate excitement to the program. Although, what is this Charger going to be? Is it more or less the San Diego version or is it more like Illini West, in the form of a horse.
    If the SCC would ever have a change, this co-op puts BHMO not too far from Gillespie and Staunton enrollment wise, and those would be great rivalries.

Plus Member

This would be coolCharger.jpg
    Confidence:
    The belief that you can achieve at anything as long as you are willing to try!

I'll take a team of confident kids any day

Plus Member

South Mac is currently 2-1 with their lone setback being 36-33 to unbeaten Wesclin.

Wins are 53-6 vs. Blue Ridge and 56-0 vs Pawnee.

Quote Originally Posted by reggie dunlop View Post
    South Mac is currently 2-1 with their lone setback being 36-33 to unbeaten Wesclin.

Wins are 53-6 vs. Blue Ridge and 56-0 vs Pawnee.
    This COOP turned out to be a good thing for these schools. Alone both would be easy wins but together they have size, moxie and heart.
    ROLL TIDE!!! ROLL TRIBE!!!
    Pawnee Indians
    What I don't know, I don't like.
    What I don't like, I don't want.
    What I don't want, I waste
    ~King Leonidas I of Sparta

What time is the South Mac and Madison game today? Post Dispatch said 1 and IHSA said 7.
    Last edited by DonnyBrasco; 09-16-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Plus Member

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco View Post
    What time is the South Mac and Madison game today? Post Dispatch said 1 and IHSA said 7.
    According to stltoday.com

Madison 19
    South Mac 16

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345