Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lanphier High School

Quote Originally Posted by cs853 View Post
    You're complaining about the SHG schedule for a 10 team league. There is no non-conference for anybody in the CS8.
    He does not know this because he has never been at one of these schools.
    "I like 'em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian. Name is Phife Dawg from the Zulu Nation. Told you in the jam that we can get down. Now let's knock the boots like the group H-Town. You got BBD all on your bedroom wall. But I'm above the rim and this is how I ball."

RIP Phife Dawg

Bronze Club - Nov 11, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by cs853 View Post
    You're complaining about the SHG schedule for a 10 team league. There is no non-conference for anybody in the CS8.
    Maybe its about time there is...I cant help but think even SHG isnt getting any benefit out of some of these out of hand victories. Help Lanphier out by letting them schedule some teams they can compete with until someone gets the program up and running. When they decide they are ready they can start scheduling SHG again.
    My SIG was taken because I doubted dcaudle

Quote Originally Posted by IHSAClinician View Post
    He does not know this because he has never been at one of these schools.
    Did you just really believe that I didnt know the CS8 had 10 teams? Thats dumb even for you. Wow.

Plus Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stangs4ever View Post
    Maybe its about time there is...I cant help but think even SHG isnt getting any benefit out of some of these out of hand victories. Help Lanphier out by letting them schedule some teams they can compete with until someone gets the program up and running. When they decide they are ready they can start scheduling SHG again.
    So if SHG leaves the CS8 (which is your wish) then Rochester and Glenwood just assume the role of top dogs. Since they are public schools you can't ***** about them dominating the conference so then what are you going to say when Lanphier continues to get thumped?

Quote Originally Posted by spoony View Post
    So if SHG leaves the CS8 (which is your wish) then Rochester and Glenwood just assume the role of top dogs. Since they are public schools you can't ***** about them dominating the conference so then what are you going to say when Lanphier continues to get thumped?
    I dont have a wish nor a care. All Im responding to is someone saying Lanphier can compete in the CS8. Then someone else says they cant compete with SHG and Rochester. Why does SHG get the most grief from me about it? Because they have been doing it the longest. I dont care if its one team or another but if you guys really really truly want to help make Lanphier competitive again I would suggest stopping the 50 point beatings. You guys seem to think you can have it both ways.

I do not "wish" anything at all for SHG. If beating 4-6 clearly inferior teams every year then by all means break some scoring records and put the hammer down. I just figured it would get old after awhile. I would rather drive 2 hours to play a real team than drive a half hour to play a quarter and a half but we are all different.

You guys can lable me a "private hater" all day but in the end I just want fair competition. Continuing down the road of only a few teams winning and we wont even have football in 15 years. If the blowouts are that important to the program then SHG doesnt have to change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares12 View Post
    Rumor is they are starting interviews this week. Anybody have any ideas of who has applied?
    All.... Interviews today. Other than cs853 nope. Ratsy

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares12 View Post
    Rumor is they are starting interviews this week. Anybody have any ideas of who has applied?
    There are some solid candidates who interviewed. There is at least one quite big name.
    I love the sports!

Hearing there is a favorite but no confirmation as of yet.