Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South of I-80 Poll 1/9/16 VOTING

Are we missing something???

The latest AP polls came out today and Benton got a first place vote in 3A...
    Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackle Box View Post
    Are we missing something???

The latest AP polls came out today and Benton got a first place vote in 3A...
    No shows you how dumb that voter is. Benton isn't a top 20 team even though 3a may be weaker than 2a this year

Quote Originally Posted by Metro East View Post
    No shows you how dumb that voter is. Benton isn't a top 20 team even though 3a may be weaker than 2a this year
    Oh, I know. I was trying to make my comment be as sarcastic looking as possible with the multiple question marks and the "dot...dot...dot...".

The 2nd half of the 3A poll is pretty ridiculous.
    Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Bronze Club - June 1, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Tackle Box View Post
    Oh, I know. I was trying to make my comment be as sarcastic looking as possible with the multiple question marks and the "dot...dot...dot...".

The 2nd half of the 3A poll is pretty ridiculous.
    Whoa now! Central first time ever being in the 3A AP Poll!
    2011-4A Bracketbuster Champion in Football
    2015-4A Bracket Challenge Champion in Basketball

2010 Central Community Boys Basketball 4th Place Champions
    2012 Central Community Boys Basketball 1st Place Champions
    2016 Central Community Boys Basketball 3rd Place Champions