Thread: 1958 Windsor Baseball Team

Default 1958 Windsor Baseball Team

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." ~Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniAmy View Post
    neat picture Amy. Even though I am not originally from Windsor. There are a handful o f those pictured that I know and used too see quite regulary, including coach Orris Seng.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNGold View Post
    neat picture Amy. Even though I am not originally from Windsor. There are a handful of those pictured that I know and used too see quite regularly, including coach Orris Seng.
    My father-in-law is seated fourth from left in the front row (Bill Reynolds) and his cousin John Griffin is first from left in the front row. John's mom, my husband's Great Aunt Annabelle, will be 99 in August. My daughter's middle name is Annabelle. Bill went on to play basketball at Eastern and Bill Edwards went on to play basketball for the Illini.
    "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." ~Robin Williams