Thread: Conference-Crown rules

Default Conference-Crown rules

How do most conferences handle partially-completed schedules when it comes to crowning a champion? If a team is 15-2 and unable to reschedule their final game due to weather and the other team is 16-2 with a completed schedule, do conferences pay any attention to the loss side or is the 15-2 team just out of luck and finishes a half game back?

I know teams can fill in a final game up until their class championship game is played so it probably will not be an issue.
    Live Fast, Cy Young davidamilner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChinMusic View Post
    How do most conferences handle partially-completed schedules when it comes to crowning a champion? If a team is 15-2 and unable to reschedule their final game due to weather and the other team is 16-2 with a completed schedule, do conferences pay any attention to the loss side or is the 15-2 team just out of luck and finishes a half game back?

I know teams can fill in a final game up until their class championship game is played so it probably will not be an issue.
    You find a way to get the game played.
    I love the sports!