Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 3A & 4A Poll Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Orange-Blue View Post
    I get this feeling that Highland ends up winning easily. I don’t think Triad is that good. So if they don’t win easiy... But I’m no expert so who knows.
    Triad has lost a starter or two for the year I read somewhere.
    One Tin Soldier Rides Away

Quote Originally Posted by dcaudle View Post
    Any chance Highland slips into 4A (901 enrollment) Playoff outlook has cut at 930. They would tear up a lot of south 4A team Althoff included.
    4A North is more concerned about the cut moving down and taking Morris to 5A.
    One Tin Soldier Rides Away

Plus Member

Quote Originally Posted by PantherFan_91 View Post
    Have not seen Highland play, but taking Rochester down would be a monumental task. Highland usually fairs pretty well in 5A south though, I'm sure they could probably beat everyone else in 4A south besides the Rockets. You think they would beat Althoff that bad though? Is Althoff down this year compared to the last couple?
    Considering the discussion about Highland and Althoff I thought I would run calprep numbers, just to see what they think at this point in the season. I was pretty surprised.

neutral field
    [2017] Highland (IL) 31, [2017] Rochester (IL) 27

neutral field
    [2017] Rochester (IL) 35, [2017] Althoff Catholic (Belleville, IL) 17

Highland to 4a would make a great addition to the 4a playoff's.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223