Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 2017 CS8 Regular Season

Quote Originally Posted by ChinMusic View Post
    You went there
    Yes I did. I'm not apologizing for it either. Anyone who was there, tell me I'm wrong.

Metamora's offense was build for the high school overtime format with a running team vs. Rochester's passing offense.

Quote Originally Posted by silent bob View Post
    Yes I did. I'm not apologizing for it either. Anyone who was there, tell me I'm wrong.
    Many people who played at Metamora in that era came away with the same feeling, justified or not.

All.... SHG at Chatham. For those that can't make the game this one will be televised. In Springfield on Comast cable. Ratsy

All.... SHG over a young Titan squad 42-0. Chatham's Qb Lehnen is going to be a force in the CS8 in the next couple of years. (impressive now as a sophomore) He has all of the tools to be one of the great ones.

Cyclone's slowly getting healthy on both sides of the line. That will be the key to future success should they qualify for postseason play. Ratsy

Lanphier 34
    Eisenhower 33

MacArthur 49
    Jacksonville 13

Rochester* 44
    U-High 7

SHS 42
    Southeast 0
    Faith, Family, Football
    @QNDFootball

Games 9/22

SHS (3-1) @ Glenwood (2-2)***
    Eisenhower (1-3) @ Southeast (0-4)
    U-High (1-3) @ MacArthur (4-0)
    Rochester* (4-0) @ Jacksonville (0-4)
    SHG (3-1) @ Lanphier (2-2)

***= GOTW
    Faith, Family, Football
    @QNDFootball

All.... SHG 42 Lanphier 0 at the half. Cyclones continue to have injuries. Sigh..... Bad news if it continues. Lions score , now 42-6. Ratsy

Plus Member

Glenwood 21-18 winners over SHS. Cole Hembrough scored all three touchdowns for the Titans. He's turned his career around being a tight end and definitely is the best one since Daniel Helm out of Chatham. The Titans have a great opportunity to go 7-2 because they have the ability to beat the rest of their opponents:

@ Eisenhower (1-4)
    @ Jacksonville (0-5)
    vs MacArthur (5-0)
    @ U-High (1-4)

Yes, I think they will beat Mac.

Has Jacksonville become the new Lincoln?

I didn't see this coming.
    Live Fast, Cy Young davidamilner@gmail.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789