2017 IHSS Scholarship Information
In 2004, the administrators of IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com decided to create the IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com Scholarship Fund in an effort to give back to the outstanding student-athletes in the State of Illinois. Since 2004, IHSS has awarded over $50,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors. When you become a member of IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com, a part of your membership fee goes towards the IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com Scholarship Fund.
The 2017 IHSS Scholarship Application will be available for download in late March / early April 2017.
Requirements / Conditions are as followed:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) | 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale)
- Minimum score of 21 on the ACT test.
- Scholarships will be awarded on several criteria including academics, athletics, extra-curricular, need and community service.
- Need is determined by the federal EFC number determined upon completion of the FAFSA.
- Community involvement and service projects are a plus.
- Nominations must have an association with IHSS. (Student is a paid member, parent/relative is a paid member, coach or teacher is a paid member).
Scholarships are something that we are very proud of at IHSS. We believe an IHSS scholarship is an excellent way to reward a deserving student-athlete for his/her accomplishments on and off the field.
If you have any questions, please contact Tim May email@example.com