2018 IHSS Scholarship Information
In 2004, the administrators of IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com decided to create the IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com Scholarship Fund in an effort to give back to the outstanding student-athletes in the State of Illinois. Since 2004, IHSS has awarded over $44,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors. When you become a member of IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com, a part of your membership fee goes towards the IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com Scholarship Fund.
The 2018 IHSS Scholarship Application (.pdf) is now available for download here.
The scholarship application must be postmarked by Friday June 1st, 2018.
Requirements / Conditions are as followed:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) | 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale)
- Minimum score of 21 on the ACT test.
- Scholarships will be awarded on several criteria including academics, athletics, extra-curricular, need and community service.
- Need is determined by the federal EFC number determined upon completion of the FAFSA.
- Community involvement and service projects are a plus.
- Nominations must have an association with IHSS. (Student is a paid member, parent/relative is a paid member, coach / teacher / administrator, employer, etc.. is a paid member).
Scholarships are something that we are very proud of at IHSS. We believe an IHSS scholarship is an excellent way to reward a deserving student-athlete for his/her accomplishments on and off the field.
If you have any questions, please contact Tim May email@example.com