Lincoln JT 24

1. Brad Underwood Recruiting thread

[QUOTE=Cj5050;1922695][QUOTE=achs-eiu15;1922693]Still early, but I’m a little worried/frustrated as well. Still time to recover from this mess, but from a PR prospective, this is a bad look..[/QUOTE]

I wanted Castleton pretty bad but if we can still land Nolley, Ayo, and THT then this recruiting year would be a resounding success. Plus we could still land somebody in the spring, which could have a few more options available depending on the reach of the FBI.[/QUOTE]

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Brad Underwood Recruiting thread

[QUOTE=Cj5050;1922695][QUOTE=achs-eiu15;1922693]Still early, but I’m a little worried/frustrated as well. Still time to recover from this mess, but from a PR prospective, this is a bad look..[/QUOTE]

I wanted Castleton pretty bad but if we can still land Nolley, Ayo, and THT then this recruiting year would be a resounding success. Plus we could still land somebody in the spring, which could have a few more options available depending on the reach of the FBI.[/QUOTE]

Categories
    Uncategorized
About us
IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com covers Illinois high school sports in detail, from article links to message boards to schedules and scoreboards. IHSS also awards yearly scholarships to graduating student-athletics. IHSS has awarded over $45,000 since we started the scholarship program.
Links

IHSS

Join us