All Blog Entries

1. Brad Underwood Recruiting thread

[QUOTE=Cj5050;1922695][QUOTE=achs-eiu15;1922693]Still early, but I’m a little worried/frustrated as well. Still time to recover from this mess, but from a PR prospective, this is a bad look..[/QUOTE]

I wanted Castleton pretty bad but if we can still land Nolley, Ayo, and THT then this recruiting year would be a resounding success. Plus we could still land somebody in the spring, which could have a few more options available depending on the reach of the FBI.[/QUOTE]

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Brad Underwood Recruiting thread

[QUOTE=Cj5050;1922695][QUOTE=achs-eiu15;1922693]Still early, but I’m a little worried/frustrated as well. Still time to recover from this mess, but from a PR prospective, this is a bad look..[/QUOTE]

I wanted Castleton pretty bad but if we can still land Nolley, Ayo, and THT then this recruiting year would be a resounding success. Plus we could still land somebody in the spring, which could have a few more options available depending on the reach of the FBI.[/QUOTE]

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 4A Quarterfinals | #5 Rochester 48 at #1 Belleville (Althoff Catholic) 47 | F

Quote Originally Posted by finalword View Post
    There was more than 1 instance, and more security was needed, heck the coach of the "home team" moved from that sideline a couple of years back because he didn't want his team subjected to the b.s.
    Time for the IHSA to look at where games are held and the surroundings that they subject the participants to, it was 1 incident from getting real ugly.
    In 40 years I have never been to a sporting event that had so much pent up anger from the spectators. Throwing whatever at the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. CAL PREPS 1A TOP TEN

[QUOTE=Stangs4ever;1854133][QUOTE=RockIron60;1854044]They lost me at Hope Academy :si:[/QUOTE]

Hope Academy beat OM last year in overtime. ;)[/QUOTE]

No they didn't.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CAL PREPS 1A TOP TEN

[QUOTE=Stangs4ever;1854133][QUOTE=RockIron60;1854044]They lost me at Hope Academy :si:[/QUOTE]

Hope Academy beat OM last year in overtime. ;)[/QUOTE]

No they didn't .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
About us
IllinoisHighSchoolSports.com covers Illinois high school sports in detail, from article links to message boards to schedules and scoreboards. IHSS also awards yearly scholarships to graduating student-athletics. IHSS has awarded over $45,000 since we started the scholarship program.
Links

IHSS

Join us